Friday, August 7, 2015

Day 28: It's the Small Things

When you get down to it, in life, it really is about the small things which add up to big things....but, it all starts very small.

I am especially reminded of this when I go through a long painful recovery, which I am right now....  there are no grand plans other than not having an accident when I am trying to rush to the elevated toilet seat in our bathroom, with my walker, and hip brace in place.

Or, having a shower, with the hip brace in place.

Or, paying a bill, that has been sitting unpaid since way before surgery.

It is these moments when you realize how small life really is, and it is so important to be grateful for what you have, because sometimes that is all you have.

This article,  12 Little Known Laws of Gratitude ,  I found humbly covers the reasons why I think #gratefulness is important in daily life and especially relevant when life is made even smaller than the "social norms".


No comments:

Twitter Updates

Followers