Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm Back....sort of

I have really fallen of the patient advocate sharing wagon. Sometimes, dealing with life is such a handful that it takes all your energy to focus on tasks at hand rather being able to bring the experiences to a larger community context. Oh well, I do bite off more than I can chew sometimes. So, I am going to make an effort to simplify and do smaller writing/sharing exercises. Have no idea if it is possible or I an do it, but certainly will give it a college try. Got to start dealing with docts again and make decisions about what and how regarding potential new surgeries. All I can say is #wtf. It is tough when doctors simply look at you and shake their head saying how "unprecedented" my case is. That was the last two weeks and so I just closed my hatch to recharge and regoup. Ok...so now, I am sort of back.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Followers