Friday, December 11, 2009

MoveOn.org Political Action: Stop the gift to Big Insurance

MoveOn.org Political Action: Stop the gift to Big Insurance

I have been a bit hunkered down, but am resurfacing to take on the "good" fight....and add my support to making a difference. And, one of those steps is healthcare reform. I never felt moved to be politically active. But, after my experiences in the current healthcare environment, I have been moved. And, the system needs to change. So, if have called my Congressman and Senators to add my support to retaining the public option. We need to create a competitive environment. Currently insurance is run by a few major organizations and they are primarily in it for the profit. So, we need to change that. Right now, the public option looks as good as any....

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Followers